Nov 11, 2011

work placement news

in my last post i mentioned about the work placement portion of my final year in textiles where i get to work in a pretty awesome little shop in Toronto, Freedom Clothing Collective.
Well they asked me to write a shorty post on their own blog for a meet and greet event happening this saturday with one of the wonderful makers they carry, Priya Means Love.


i've grown more aware of all the junk that goes into skin and hair care products and will always choose something more natural if i can (with anything in my life for that matter) so to know and spread the know of Priya's locally made, organic and 100% natural skin and hair product line makes me feel fuzzy inside. these products smell so edible! but don't worry, i haven't tried to eat any of them...yet.


internally yours,
sister valentine

No comments: