Feb 1, 2012

the rustic owl buzz

thought i'd share with you guys this lovely little article on the Rustic Owl cafe where i had (until recently) my embroidery piece hugging the wall.



before picking it up yesterday, i was told it was moved to behind the bar for everyone to see and it was commented on quite a bit, yay! it can be seen in the background in some of the pictures of the article, also yay!



they're always looking for new artist to showcase so if you make eye candy for walls, get in touch with her through the tumblr. it's great to hear that things are coming around for the place and i wish all the luck to stacey!
now go read the article already, yeesh!

internally yours,
sister valentine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ӏt's a shame you don't haѵe а donаte buttοn!

I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll ѕеttle fοr bοoκ-marking anԁ
adding your RSS fеed to my Gоogle аccount.
I look forward to fresh uρdateѕ and will talk about thіs
websіte with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
Here is my weblog Fish Oil Benefits